An Arrogant Twit

Once again I find myself practicing arrogant twittery!!  I did a review of the book "The Harbinger" and recommended the book.





Then there was a firestorm of controversy over the validity of the book.  When I ordered the book I had no idea that it had been endorsed by the wolves in sheep clothing - i.e. Pat Roberston, Sid Roth and John Paul Jackson - if I had I probably would not have ordered the book in the first place.  Lesson learned.

This is how I feel, if God chooses to deal with a rule breaking nation (which quite frankly, they all are) in the same way He dealt with ancient Israel, God is sovereign and can do what He pleases.

I have recently heard clips of Jonathan Cahn citing the Zohar which is a mystical book of the Rabbis and has no place in biblical Christianity.

If you decide to read "The Harbinger" then take it for what it is a fictional book based on an ancient biblical prophecy and no more.

I believe America is under judgment just because we have thrown off the knowledge of God.  Unfortunately, I think we have crossed the point of no return on the entire earth.  I personally think we are speeding to the rapture, the Tribulation, Armageddon and the Second Advent of Jesus Christ.

Be forwarned, always do your due diligence and listen to the negative and positive press on any new book.  Always remember if it is endorsed by wolves that is a good indicator it is not a biblically sound book.  There is a flood of questionable material to feast on these days.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entering the Gates and Courts of God

Pact with the Devil? Null and Void!! How?

What is in a name? "Twilight's" name game.