Are You a Truely Converted Christian or a False Convert?

Brannon Howse has been reading from a Sermon from Matthew Mead entitled "The Almost Christian."  You can find the text of the sermon at this link:

http://www.sounddoctrine.net/Classic_Sermons/Matthew%20Mead/The_Almost_Christian.pdf

You can listen to Brannon's comments at this link:  http://www.worldviewweekend.com/worldview-radio/

Both the sermon text and Brannon's commentary are worth perusing.  I clearly remember the day of my salvation at the age of 19.  Suffice it to say that for 36 years I have endeavored to live a Christian life.  I constantly fall short, but I am totally persuaded that I have eternal life through the sacrifical blood of Jesus Christ.

Read this sermon, examine your heart and your life make sure you are a true Christian and not an "almost" Christian.  It is not by doing "Christian" things that we enter the Kingdom of God but by the Blood of Jesus Christ.  Make sure you have drank of the everlasting water.





 John 4:12-14 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: 14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Don't be carried away by your own good works - know you belong to Christ by depending on His Shed Blood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entering the Gates and Courts of God

Pact with the Devil? Null and Void!! How?

What is in a name? "Twilight's" name game.