Update on Basics and Resources

I first started this blog as a catharsis in response to a run-in with wolves in sheep clothing.  In the last three years I have moved from a place of pain to a place of resolve.  I resolve to never be deceived again.

In order to achieve my goal I have gathered a group of resources.  First and foremost is my King James Bible.  Next is Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible (make sure you get one to match your version of the bible).  I also have Smith's Bible Dictionary and a Matthew Henry's Commentary.  I purchased a copy of The Kingdom of the Occult by Walter Martin, Jill Martin Rische, and Kurt Van Gorden.

I also have several different versions of the bible in my library for reference and comparisons.  I have a Qur'an and a Kabbalah Decoder both of which drive me insane due to the inanity of content.

Finally, I have found many sound bible teachers, apologists, trackers of current events and examiners of what can best be thought of as perhaps the fringe.  But as the saying goes "truth is stranger than fiction."

I try to put those links in my Blog when I refer to them but for convenience sake I will list the ones of which I am most fond.

I have to put a disclaimer on Brannon Howse and Jimmy DeYoung - during more than one show I have heard them insist that if someone takes the mark of the beast during the tribulation they can still be saved.  That is not what the biblical text says.  Revelation 14:9-11 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup o f his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

So, I no longer listen to this program but I am leaving this here in case anyone comes across this during the tribulation and can be warned!

Brannon Howse - Christian Worldview Radio http://www.worldviewweekend.com/worldview-radio/

Brannon's link will lead you to Chris Pinto, Erwin Luzter, Randy White and others of interest.

Jan Markel - Olive Tree Ministries    http://www.olivetreeviews.org/radio/historical-archives/

Mike Hoggard - Watchman Video Broadcast http://mikehoggard.com/

Derek and Sharon Gilbert - View from the Bunker http://vftb.net/

None of  these people know me from Adam.  I don't agree with all they say, anymore than they would agree with all I say.  However, I believe them to be biblically sound, non-wolf sheep.   Remember, the world is racing to the end of this age gather your resources and make sure you are following the truth of God's word -- NOT MEN -- who are all fallen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entering the Gates and Courts of God

Pact with the Devil? Null and Void!! How?

What is in a name? "Twilight's" name game.