A Quick Word on "Horrible Bosses" and "The Change-Up"

I attempted to watch both of these movies. Unfortunately, I regretted every minute spent trying to get to the place where surely it gets better. That moment did not arrive before my patience came to an end. I cannot honestly review either movie but I do give them both a 3 V rating -- VULGAR, VACUOUS and VOID of anything redeeming. I was astonished at the level of talent that lent themselves to complete trash. I was reminded by my sister that many Hollywood actors and actresses lost their shirts to Bernie Madoff -- I don't know if that is the case for these actors, but being broke can't possibly excuse the poor judgment of being part of the cast of these two movies. These movies were as empty, dry and cracked as the neighborhood pond in last years drought! Don't waste your time changing the channel to watch these movies. Whatever you do,don't pay for these movies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entering the Gates and Courts of God

Pact with the Devil? Null and Void!! How?

What is in a name? "Twilight's" name game.