Countdown to the Worldwide Beast System - are you asleep?

My husband is retiring!  I was pondering all the years he has spent immersed in technology.  His career has been spent in oil, gas and refining as a systems engineer.  He helped write the programs and installed the operating systems to run refineries and chemical plants.  So, much has changed over the years.  That line of thought of course led me to the reality of modern life - technology - it is overwhelming us.  I've yet to download Windows 10, just simply because I don't want to be bothered with the changes that will make to my life!

The focus of this blog is about living a Christian life here at the close of the age.  I truly believe Hollywood is the secular forecaster of the approach to the Tribulation and all that will accompany that terrible period of time.  Hollywood is the antithesis to the Biblical text that accurately predicts the Tribulation.  I try really hard to keep abreast of current thought trends among the prophetic talking heads - at least those that actually stay in God's Word, those who are biblically based..  I'm not talking about the looney tunes that make their prophetic forecasts every few days, weeks, months whatever and are never right.

I had just listened to one such broadcast dealing with the Pope's recent world wind tour of the USA.  The rotten treatment of Israel by the UN and the entire world and the push to make the UN a real worldwide governing system through the platform of climate change.

All this was rolling through my head and out of nowhere "Independence Day" of Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum fame pops into my head.  Particularly, the scene where Jeff Goldblum finally realizes that the hidden signal is a countdown.  It's the countdown to the alien worldwide coordinated attack.

My conclusion - is the rapid rate at which technology replaces itself, outgrows itself, outdates itself - is that our countdown?  Is the day when technology overtakes itself in a split second, the day the worldwide beast system comes online?

I tried to find the current growth rate of technology, but I was unable to find a definitive up to date answer.  I think I recently heard someone say it is currently 18 days.  In a lot of ways it probably is a second by second growth rate.  It seems every time we turn around our latest and greatest technical toy is updated and outdated.

The current political, economic, cultural and religious atmosphere must have us very close to that beast system.  We are already linked to that system.  It's just a system that's not quite taken over everything.  It won't be long though - can't you feel it in your bones?

Are you asleep?  Are you a mystical Christian who no longer holds to the authority of God's Word but does what is right in your own eyes?  Are you not a Christian?  Time is running out - WAKE UP - fall on your knees, repent and make Jesus Christ your LORD and SAVIOR.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entering the Gates and Courts of God

Pact with the Devil? Null and Void!! How?

What is in a name? "Twilight's" name game.