Jaded by your Standing Place

We are all handicapped by the place we are standing. When I walk out my back door, I see the beauty of the garden my husband and I have lovingly worked on for over ten years. It is filled with flowers, scents, textures, the sounds of nature, our fountains and the movement of all the incredible creatures that live in and visit our garden. It is our favorite place and where we spend a lot of time. However, our beautiful garden inhibits our view. When I go upstairs my view is increased and I can see much more but it is still limited. Next, we are all boxed in by our viewpoints. I have had the privilege of living in the great state of Texas for almost 16 of my 55 years on this earth. But, I am not a native Texan like my husband. We see things through a different filter. I was born and raised on the Mississippi Gulf Coast in a very small town and now I live outside of Houston a city of over 8,000,000 people. I come from a conquered people. And somehow at least in my age group we still remember the Civil War or the War of Northern Aggression. My maternal great grandfather was in the Alabama calvary. I come from a pioneering people. My ancestors purportedly came here originating from Scotland to Virginia in 1696. All of these things have helped to form the view through which I observe the world. But all of these components no matter what my views are all lateral in nature. I am not in and of myself able to escape the time nor the dimension in which I live. People who happen on my blog will view it depending on their own personal standing place. They may think I am totally insane, have a bizarre nature, extremely delusional, or they may believe there is truth in what I write because they have experienced the same things. There is a safe way to rise above this time domain and a safe way to escape the barriers of our dimension. How you may ask? It is so simple, you simply walk into the pages of the Bible. It is when you actually dare to believe that the Bible is the inspired, living word of God that you begin to escape and understand. It is when you realize that the Bible is a literal true book of what has happened in the past and what will happen in the future, that you begin to soar above time. When you realize that the Bible is the key to break the barriers of the dimensional fabric, then freedom comes. When you acknowledge that God is a unique being and THERE IS NO OTHER GOD and that this unique being is not bound by time or dimensions, then understanding comes. Society has simply gone insane. There is such a baited breath across this planet waiting for the other shoe to drop, it is palpable. Humanity, collectively, is on the edge of a precipice. Most don't know what to do or where to go or what is going to happen next. The power brokers who think they are in control, constantly have their diabolical plans thwarted. The power brokers keep pushing along though knowing their day is on the horizon. However, their day will not come until The One Unique God says it can happen. So, if you are so worn out with worry and stress of the unknown, then embrace freedom, read The King James Version of the Bible. Gain Knowledge. Knowledge is freedom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entering the Gates and Courts of God

Pact with the Devil? Null and Void!! How?

What is in a name? "Twilight's" name game.