Long time no post

Wow it's been a long time since I've written a word on my blog. In many ways I've been disturbed over my own state. But God is so good to answer prayer and help me resolve many issues on the parabales. I highly recommend Chuck and Nancy Missler's book, "The Kingdom, Power & Glory."




It has greatly helped me to calm down and realize that once you receive Jesus Christ as your saviour you are justified.



Your entrance to Heaven is guaranteed by the Blood of Jesus Christ. To rule and reign with Jesus Christ; however, requires santification. Santification is a lifelong process of making right decisions in light of the Word of God.

If you are satisfied with just making it into Heaven then don't worry about santification just make sure you receive Jesus Christ as saviour by recognizing you are a sinner and need a Saviour. Then follow

Romans 10:9, 10 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes to righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made to salvation.

But if you want more than to just barely make it in I suggest an intensive study of the book of Romans and the entire Word of God . . . but Romans is a good place to start!

Well short and sweet for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entering the Gates and Courts of God

Pact with the Devil? Null and Void!! How?

What is in a name? "Twilight's" name game.