Jesus! Coming for us soon!

 It's really hard not to be depressed in these days in which we find ourselves living! And not being a person who generally speaking, suffers from depression, it's been a bummer. But somewhere in the last few days I started feeling better.



Yes, we're at the end. Yes, things may become worse and worse. But I find myself getting so excited!!

First, I'm about to hear my Lord and Savior SHOUT! And then the Voice of the Arch Angel is going to sound! Followed by the trumpet of God! The dead in Christ will rise first, then those who are alive and remain will meet them in the air to ascend to Heaven with JESUS!!

I'll get to see my family and friends that have gone on before me!! I'll get to see my room in the Father's house that Jesus has built just for me!!!! And I'll get to see all my beloved animals that God sent to walk through this life with me.

I won't be bound by this mortal body anymore!! I wont' hurt or age or have to go to the dentist or the doctor ever again. I won't have to take sinus pills, pain relievers or any other meds. I definitely won't have to take a "vaccine" for anything! I won't have to wear glasses to read.

I will be in a place where the streets are paved with gold (gold paving material means, material things won't mean anything to me anymore)!! How awesome will that be not to worry if we have a roof over our heads or food in our fridge or money in our bank account!!

When I hear people disbelieving in a Rapture and a Millennial Reign, I think those people don't really believe in God. I don't think they believe in the supernatural ability of the Creator of the Universe to remove millions of people from this planet in one twinkling of an eye moment. Or, they simply have been taught that Jesus Christ in His glory that caused John the Revelator to fall on his face as dead, came to tell John a good story an allegory of the Christian fight. Well, we're about to find out who was right and who was wrong - those who take Jesus Christ at His Word and Seriously or those that just think He came to tell John an allegory. And the Millennial Reign, wow, what will it be like to not be ruled by evil politicians? I can't wait for Jesus Christ to RULE this PLANET!

As Alex Jones likes to say - Prison Planet - is about to become a reality. So, it's time to start praying that the people who believe in a Rapture (especially a pre-trib rapture) are correct, because the next thing up is global enslavement.

Call on the name of Jesus Christ and believe on Him, get saved today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entering the Gates and Courts of God

Pact with the Devil? Null and Void!! How?

What is in a name? "Twilight's" name game.